This is the official copyright policy (the “Copyright Policy”) for PATAHAI MEDIA LABS(INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED. PATA HAI has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 1998 (DMCA) (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). PATA HAI has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. The address of the designated Agent to receive such notification of claimed Infringement is listed at the end of this policy.
PATA HAI respects the rights of others and we expect users of our websites and services to do the same. This Copyright Policy prohibits the infringement of the copyrights of others, and it is also our policy that we may remove, suspend, terminate access, or take other appropriate action against repeat offenders. We may also remove content that in our sole discretion appears to infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If we remove or disable a user's access to our websites or services to comply with the DMCA of 1998, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner, author, or administrator of each affected account so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act.
If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that content residing on or accessible through our websites or Internet services infringes a copyright which you own or for which you are a designated agent, please email us a written communication which contains:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; along with details of your relationship to the material's copyright holder.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; and in case multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, provide a representative list of such works.
3. A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
4. Please provide a URL and screenshots for each item. Include the specific asset(s) or page(s) that you claim to be infringing.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
To expedite our ability to process your request:
1. Provide us with enough information to permit PATA HAI to locate the content you're concerned with, as well as your name, a working email address and telephone number in case we need to clarify your claim.
2. Sign the document, physically or electronically.
3. Send the document to PATA HAI's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement by one of the following means:
PATA HAI Copyright Agent
ADDRESS: 303, Agarwal Cyber Plaza-1, Netaji Subhash Palace, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034, India.
EMAIL ID: [email protected]
We will review your claim, determine its merit, and act accordingly. Please note that you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, under the DMCA if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material on the Site infringes upon your copyright.
For clarity, only DMCA notices as described above should go to the Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this policy, your DMCA notice may not be valid and we may not remove the infringing material.
NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED TO EXPAND OR SUPPLEMENT THE LEGAL RIGHTS, PROCEDURES AND REMEDIES AUTHORIZED AND GRANTED UNDER THE DMCA AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT ANY RELATED UNDERTAKING BY PATA HAI NOT OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The process for counter-notifications is governed by Sections 512(g) (2) and (3) of the DMCA of 1998. If you believe that your material has been removed improperly, you may mail us the Counter-Notice Regarding Claim of Copyright Infringement Communication, or otherwise email us written communication which contains:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the specific URLs of the material removed or to which access has been disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
4. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court;
(i) In the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or
(ii) Located in the Northern District of California (Santa Clara County), if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under sub-section (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format:
1. Provide your full name, address, telephone number, and email address, and, if applicable, the username of your PATA HAI account.
2. Sign the notice.
3. Please submit your Counter-Notice to PATA HAI's Copyright Agent via our online submission form or mail to the address specified above.