Effective Date - 10 February, 2019
Last Updated On - 10 February, 2019
PATAHAI MEDIA LABS(INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Address: 303, Agarwal Cyber Plaza-1, Netaji Subhash Palace, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034, India.
Email: [email protected]
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services. We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
1.1 Personal Data
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application. If you choose to share data about yourself via your profile, online chat, or other interactive areas of the Application, please be advised that all data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who accesses the Application.
1.2 Derivative Data
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Application, this information may include:
1. Details of how you used our service, such as your navigation paths and search queries
2. Mobile related information if you access our application using your mobile device
3. Internet protocol address
4. Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL
5. Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account
6. Browser type, operating system, and other technical information.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve marketing, analytics, and the products and services we offer you.
1.3 Financial Data
Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services from the Application.
1.4 Installed Apps
Where you have downloaded “Alternative Apps”, the Application collects the package names and Meta data of the installed apps on your device. These are transferred to and stored anonymously on our application server. No information about the device is stored on the server.
1.5 Data from Social Networks
User information from social networking sites including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and LinkedIn, like your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. This information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join the Application.
1.6 Location Information
When you use our services we may collect information about your location. With your permission, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses. If you no longer wish to allow us to track your geo-location information in the mobile app you may turn this off at the device level.
1.7 Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s features and applications [Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage], and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
1.8 Mobile Device Data
We may collect your device information such as your mobile device ID number, IMEI number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, network operator, and any other data you choose to provide in order to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone.
1.9 Push Notifications
We send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about any content, events or promotions that may interest you. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the app or OS level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user/device identification information.
1.10 Third-Party Data
Some of the content, advertising, and functionality on our Services may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. Such third parties Include:
1. Advertising providers, which help us and our advertising customers provide ads that are tailored to users' interests and understand how users respond to those ads
2. Audience-measurement companies, which help us measure the overall usage of our Services and compare that usage to other online services
3. Social networking services including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and LinkedIn that enable you to login to certain of our Services and to share things you find on our Services with your social network.
It’s important to remember that we don't control the privacy practices of these (or any other) third-party services. So we encourage you to read the privacy policies of the services before connecting to them.
1.11 Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
1.12 Local Storage – HTML5
We may use Local Storage, such as HTML5 to store user preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our application or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity may also use HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
1. Develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
2. Send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our products, services, and promotional offers that we think may interest you.
3. Monitor and analyze trends and usage.
4. Personalize our services by, among other things, suggesting friends or profile information, or customizing the content we show you, including ads.
5. Provide and improve ad targeting and measurement, including through the use of your precise location information (again, if you’ve given us permission to collect that information), both on and off our services.
6. Enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
7. Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
8. Use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance our services and your experience with them.
9. Enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share personal information with companies, outside organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
3.1 By Law or to Protect Rights
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
3.2 Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
3.3 Marketing Communications
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
3.4 Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Application, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
3.5 Online Postings
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Applications, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Application in perpetuity.
3.6 Third-Party Advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Application. These companies may use information about your visits to the Application and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
3.7 Sale or Asset Transfer
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of our services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on our application.
3.9 Business Partners
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
3.10 Offer Wall
The Application may display a third-party-hosted “offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in the Application and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will leave the Application. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account.
3.11 Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Application through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
3.12 Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law. Please note that third party recipients of your personal information may be located in India or outside India.
4. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
4.1 Cookies and Web Beacons
4.2 Internet-Based Advertising
4.3 Website Analytics
5. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
6. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
7. POLICY FOR CHILDREN
Our application is not directed toward children under the age of 18 years and we will not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 18 years. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 18 years and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our application, please contact us immediately.
8. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Our services do not respond to do not track signals. Each browser and device work differently and there is no consensus across the industry relating to these signals.
9. OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
9.1 Account Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
1. Logging into your account settings and updating your account
2. Contacting us using the contact information provided below
3. Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases.
9.2 Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
1. Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Application
2. Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
3. Contacting us using the contact information provided below If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
10. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW